Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY

My beautiful baby girl and wonderful husband made this day so very special, but then again they are all special because God has blessed me with my precious daughter, Eden (and also my (own) wonderful mother.....I love you, Mom!).......... Eden, when you read this one day, never forget, you didn't grow under my heart but in it. I love you SO very much, from my heart all the way to heaven and back down into your little bitty heart, forever and always!!!!

We didn't get any pictures before going to church, but were able to get a few later in the afternoon at my parents house.

I had to take my Mother's Day (music/message) card to show it off to everyone. I will try to get it on video of the message that Eden recorded for me saying Happy Mother's Day and even Tallie barked once and you can also hear Eddie's voice (where he is instructing Eden on what to do) if you listen real close, so all of my loves are on it.


After church we first stopped by Granny's.............

.....then onto Meme & Pappy's house. In Sunday School that morning one of the projects the kids worked on and gave to their Moms was a small cup with a big ribbon around it filled with different kinds of hard candies. Eden was so excited when giving me this after Sunday school, but as soon as she handed it to me she asked for it back and started picking out the peppermint candies, then she gave me the cup back and said (with the sweetest smile on her face), "I took these out because Pappy likes this kind of candy, so I'll give these to him today". I just had to laugh and say o.k. that will be good. ------- Later that afternoon when we got to my parent's house that was the first thing she said to him, "Here Pappy, these are for you, Happy Mother's Day!!" Of course it melted my Dad's heart that Eden wanted him to have a gift also. Too bad I didn't get that on video.


Not until downloading my pictures did I realize that I didn't get a picture of me with my mom or the three of us (mom, Eden and me) together this year. But, I did have a couple of Mom and Eden. One of Eden giving her her flower and this one below. Eden was still trying to wake up but I still thought it was sweet.






No comments: