Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 21, 2009

We took a walk this morning and when we turned unto the road to visit our animal friends, as you can see, they seen us coming and all headed to the fence to say Hello and I'm sure were hoping we had brought a snack along with us. We didn't disappoint them. When Eden seen this picture she started laughing and said, "Momma, that's funny! They are trying to hide from us!"
I was thinking the same thing. Ha Ha!

Everyone gets a snack today.......



"No fighting!!!!..........Be Nice To Each Other!!!!!!!.......


My Baby Girl.....


Later in the evening I gave Eden a little something that I had picked up for her. I thought she might enjoy doing/planting her own tomato plant.

Before planting......


After planting......


So, we'll see if it will grow. Will keep you updated. Also, Eden did have on clothes (shorts and top) today, even though in all of these pictures she is in her pjs and a gown. She loves changing her clothes lots and lots of times during the day.
The following video I wanted to share. Let me explain a little first. Yesterday we had taken a walk to see the animals and afterward I told Eden that we needed to go back home the short way......that I needed to use the bathroom. Today, while visiting the animals, out of the blue she came up to me (full force), grabbed me (in the crotch area) and said, " Do you need to pee today, Mommy?", I told her NO (and to not grab me like that and in that area of the body). She said, "Good, today we can walk the long way home." ------------ At the end of this video she mentions taking the long way home again..........


No comments: