Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Part of April 2009 Update

Eden, along with her Meme and Me (Mommy) made a day trip to Lexington in early April. We stopped by the Fayette Mall before coming home and Eden was able to "get some exercise" in the fun area. ( I posted a video below).






I love telling Eden (and Tallie) that Daddy is home from work....this is how he is greeted before even entering the house............DADDY'S HOME!!!! DADDY'S HOME!!!!!! How sweet! I know it melts his heart to see his girls waiting for him.



Eden ran into the kitchen and excitedly said, "Momma, I need a few things!!!! I'm going to the beach!!!!!................Come on Momma, do you want to go to the beach with me?" I posted a video of this below. You have got to check it out...... Notice all of the "things" she took to the beach (Two chairs --- one for her and one for Ellie, a game to play (it looks like an egg carton beside her chair) , a "beach" bag with books and snacks, and her flip flops). She also is the little actress, acting like she is relaxing in her chair. She will crack you up, it did us. This picture is where she is relaxing in her beach chair. And if you haven't guess it yet, her beach was only a short distanced away-------in her bedroom.

Eden "got" mail again. This time it was from Uncle Kevin, Aunt Tina and Shelby, a little something for Easter (card,candy & a book of stickers).






Just had to post a sweet picture of my Tallie girl napping.





No comments: