Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Things -- March 6, 2009

So what does a little big girl want to do when she gets a couple of new items? ---To do a photo shoot with her new things.-------- After running a few errands we stopped by Wal-Mart before coming home, Eden got a couple of new items (not toys) --- a new orange (her favorite color) straw sippy cup and a pink stepping stool. She was so proud of her new things. I love that the small things make her over the moon. Will it stay this way????? I hope so. ha ha! I know this one blurred and the lighting isn't great but I still love it. I love that smile!

Eden and Ellie (her soft pink elephant that she named herself).

Cheers!


And, this is when she asked me if she could stand and jump off of her stepping stool. Well, she at least asked me first.....ha.......So, I told her only one time.........o.k. maybe three times.



Ready, set, go!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad we get to see the most recent pictures of precious Eden. They are great as usual. She is growing up too fast!! Give hugs and kisses. Love, Aunt Tina