Saturday, May 24, 2008

Going on Vacation ---- May 2008

It is always very busy and yes, a little tiring getting prepared to leave on vacation, but more then anything it is EXCITING! We did stop for the night in Valdosta, Georgia on our way down to the beach, but when coming home we drove straight through. Eden is a great little traveler. In the first picture I posted, I gave it the title of " Got Popcorn?" I thought she looked so sweet and funny with that big bag of kettle corn I had made before leaving. We love popcorn at our house!
Mother's Day is so very special to me, how can it not be with the child God has blessed me with! On this Mother's Day we were traveling and my mom (and dad) were with us, so it was a good day!
I love the picture of Eden getting ready for bed. She loved the idea of us sleeping on the sofa bed. She was so excited that first night. Of course she brought some special friends with her to Florida again. Baby, Baby, Big Baby and Seahorse really enjoy their vacation to the beach, especially Seahorse since he/she lives in the sea and was so close to family that was in the ocean. Big Baby isn't in the picture below, she makes to much noise and slept by herself on the table.
Eden was so anxious to get on the beach that first day. I know I keep saying it, but I love taking photographs of her! God is so Good!!




No comments: