Saturday, May 24, 2008

Florida Vacation ---- First part of the week

Eden LOVES the beach and I loved taking these pictures!!! She is such a little character and always has us smiling and laughing! She loves it, knowing that she can make us laugh. She really cracked me up when she (remember, this is a 2yr old talking) told me, "Mommy, I want a surfboard", "When I get big I'm gonna ride surfboard". By the end of the week she was telling us " When I get big I'm gonna shave my knees, wear a bra, potty in the "Big" potty like Mommy and Daddy, sleep in my big girl bed and ride a surfboard." She is so funny! Lets hope she does/learns the potty thing first. Ha Ha!
We did visit the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse one beautiful day. There was also a little play ground area there that Eden & I went to while MeMe & Pappy climbed to the top of the Lighthouse (all 203 steps, I believe). Eddie and I love visiting lighthouses and this was the first one we visited and climbed in 1999. The play area had a good view of the lighthouse, Eden would stop playing at different times look at the top of the lighthouse and ask " Meme & Pappy up there Mommy?" I would answer yes and say, "Wave to them".... she would wave her little hand off while yelling "Hi Meme!, Hi Pappy!, Be Careful Guys!" Before leaving the Lighthouse grounds we were telling Eden to be careful, after playing she climbed a tree with the help of her Pappy.
A few weeks before leaving for the beach I had bought Eden a CD with Beach music on it. I would hear her singing a few words of several of the songs, but the Boardwalk song is the one she would sing the most. I would tell her when we get to Florida we will go to the Boardwalk and even walk under the Boardwalk. She liked that idea and of course I had to have a few pictures of it. I posted one here.













No comments: