Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IT SNOWED!!!!!

Yes, it snowed enough for Miss Eden to go out and enjoy it a little. Can you see the excitement in her little face. She was overjoyed!!! She kept saying, "I love winter!" I did get it on video, but still having trouble getting it on here. Will keep trying.
It was so cold we didn't stay out too long, but enough that she really enjoyed her first experience playing in the snow.

Our precious Tallie girl, as you can see on her left side, she had a tumor removed. The tests showed that it was benign. We are so thankful! Eden asked when Tallie and I returned from the vet's office from having her stitches removed, "But Mommy, why didn't the doctor put her hair back on to cover up that big spot?" Ha Ha!!


My Girls
In this picture, Eden said she was building a snowman.

Running and shouting, "Tallie, Tallie, Tallie......It snowed!".


Being silly....




I think it's time to make a snow angel Mommy.....



Here I go.....



She's doing it...... well maybe...... she would only move her arms. I have a cute video of her making a snow angel and Tallie trying to kiss her if I could only get it loaded on here.


She is our Snow Angel

And, these are probably two of my favorites!!!!!! What a beauty, if I do say so myself! Lord, we are just so amazed that you chose us to be her Mommy and Daddy! Thank You!
















No comments: