Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two Years Ago on Christmas Eve.......

....God blessed us with a daughter.

I have said this before, but we didn't get many pictures that day so we were very excited when Ashley (another mom in our travel group, Thank you again Ashley!) attached this to an e-mail she sent earlier in the year. Eden had just been placed in my arms seconds earlier. We are so thankful that this picture, along with the next one were sent to us from members of our China family.
Back in the hotel room with our Sleeping Beauty.





Eden, we will love you forever and always! " From my heart, all the way to heaven and back down into your little heart. Forever and Always!"
Thank you Lord for this precious gift and blessing!




1 comment:

Ashley Fowlkes said...

This day was so special; I'll forever treasure that time. I'm so glad you were a part of our story and we were a part of yours.