Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Eden is feeling a lot better now. She had a rough couple of months, but now is back 100 percent if not more! Saturday afternoon we got together with Eden's little friends at church to hunt eggs. Enjoy ALL the pictures I've posted........I'm making up from not posting any last month. New Victory Baptist-----Little Ones
Coloring Easter Eggs!!


Easter morning--------The Easter Bunny came!!
At church getting ready to sing for everyone but first Eden gets a hug from Maddie.

Ready to leave church......

Before leaving the church parking lot, Eden was out like a light.
Our pretty girl!!
Eden & Shelby
I love both of these family pictures. In the first one you might think Eden is pouting, but this is Eden being still for about three seconds.....I guess she was deep in thought about hunting eggs later. And, the second one ..........well, just look at our SWEET girl. She is BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!!




1 comment:

Ashley Fowlkes said...

So sweet! I particularly like the glamour glasses. Glad to see that folks still dye eggs; friends and I were discussing how it is almost a lost art!