Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 22, 2007 ---- Meece Christmas Gathering

We got together with everyone at the Meece Family Christmas Eve Celebration. A few years back it was changed to the Sat. before Christmas Eve to make it easier for everyone to attend. When I (Gina) was growing up, this is how we spent every Christmas Eve, with my Ma maw and Papa Meece and my mom's eight brothers and sisters and their families. This year it was at my Uncle Mike's house and there was around fifty people there. I'm glad Eden got to be there this year, as I know last year during the Christmas Eve party all of the Meece family was following our journey in China, waiting to see the first picture of Eden and the new Momma & Daddy. This year she was there in person and she had a blast with everyone! She really enjoyed singing Christmas Carols in the play microphone and with her MeMe.

She can sing and play at the same time....
Playing with her cousins......
and giving out hugs

No comments: